Tennanah Lake – an 95-acre property with 1,150 feet of waterfront in the Catskills Mountains in Sullivan County, New York – offers private residences, property zoned for private residences, recreational activities and hospitality venues. Originally built in 1920 as a resort, it currently offers a beautiful five-story lodge, a lakeside restaurant called The Boathouse Café, and a 102-unit residential complex called Lake’s End at Tennanah.
• In heart of Catskill Resort Region of NY State.
• Only 120 miles from NYC.
• 94.80 acres, including 1,150 feet of lake frontage.
• Spectacular Catskill Mountains vistas.
• Lake’s End Rentals, nearly seventy studio and one bedroom lakefront furnished apartments for nightly, weekly and monthly stays.
• The Stadium Club, Sullivan County’s newest sports lounge and bar.
• The Boathouse Café, Casual dining with largest outdoor lakefront deck in the Catskills.