No Spaces Available
This beaux arts building built in 1901 was originally a beautiful 8 units per floor with wonderful roof top dining which later became one of two penthouses. After WWII, there was a residential need for housing and when rent controlled tenancy and subsequently rent stabilization became the protection Tenants needed to reside in New York City. As history has shown, changes are always needed and in 1985 this building became one of the very first prewar condominiums.
Six apartments per floor many unit Owners have combined spaces to create large homes. The windows are over sized throughout. Floors 2-11 have 10’ ceilings and 12th floor has 11-12’ ceilings. Only one unit in the building has a fireplace which is the north penthouse but the voluminous ceilings and grand windows make all the homes special. Typical floor could be 2-studios 2 one br’s, and 2 two bedrooms. You have open views from north,west and south floors from higher floors which will also include central park. Most Apts have been renovated by individual owners and the building today is almost 100 percent owned.
For More Information Contact Exclusive Agents